Dreams to Reality Tours does not assign seats. When boarding the bus, you choose from the remaining seats. Please be courteous to your fellow travelers and remember that they would like, as you do, to sit together with others in their party. Your seat is then kept for the remainder of the trip, so that everyone can make his or her space comfortable.
Our tours depart from the Tops Market in Towanda. Additional departures include: Tops Market in Troy and Connie’s Supermarket in Wyalusing. Departures from Tunkhannock & Clarks Summit are available upon request and if available. Please park your vehicles carefully as Dreams to Reality Tours or Benedict’s Bus Service is not responsible for damage to your vehicle.
Tours are escorted, unless otherwise noted.
We recommend making reservations for trips well in advance. Please note that our trip prices are based on the number of sign ups. To have a cost effective trip, we must have 30 participants. We have run trips with less than 30 and it was tight. When we say that a trip is "in danger of being cancelled", it means that we have not hit that magic number.
Dreams to Reality Tours is currently unable to accept any credit cards. Tours are paid by check payable to Dreams to Reality Tours or Venmo. Please ask for address to mail payment or for Venmo ID upon reservation. When we set a "deposit" date, like for show trips, that means that our due date for paying for show tickets or other tickets is not that far after you making the deposit. We cannot change that due date, unless the ticket company is generous enough to grant us an extension. Other due dates are based on the fact that we have to pay for the bus or any other items that need to be paid for. Final payments are usually 30 days before the trip. This gives us enough time to get funds to where they need to be.
Should Dreams to Reality Tours cancel a trip due to lack of reservations, your money will be promptly returned. There are no refunds or exchanges on Broadway Shows, Radio City Music Hall or Madison Square Garden or any other events that we are unable to attend due to acts of God; weather, traffic, war, terrorism, strikes, etc., beyond the control of Dreams to Reality Tours or Benedict’s Bus Service.
Customer cancellations are non-refundable unless we can sell your seat or you can find someone to take your reservation.
State and Federal law prohibits smoking on the motor coaches. Dreams to Reality Tours will make rest stops (built into your travel time) so everyone can be comfortable and enjoy the trip.
Motor coach driver gratuities are not included in the cost of our tours, unless noted.
Please let us know when you make your reservation if you have special mobility needs.
We are unable to wait for any passengers who are not at the scheduled pick-up point on any Dreams to Reality Tours trip, which is why we request passengers to be at pick up locations 15 minutes prior to departure.
Dreams to Reality Tours reserves the right to make changes or substitutions as may be necessary to maintain the quality of your tour. All times listed in itineraries are approximate, and subject to change based on traffic/weather or other conditions.
Motor coach information:
Motor coaches are equipped with comfortable seats, a bathroom in the rear, TV screens for a movie on the ride home, and plug ins to charge your electronic devices. The motor coach is also equipped with WiFi for your convenience. Food & drink (non-alcoholic) is allowed on the motor coach. Passengers 2 years of age and under must be safely secured in a booster seat and strapped to a bus seat. The motor coach will be locked while you are away enjoying your trip, so feel free to bring what you need to be comfortable during the ride.
Covid - 19 Safety information:
* If you or someone in your household is sick, please do not arrive at the bus stop. Please follow CDC Guidelines for Covid-19 exposure.
* Masks are not required to board the motorcoach but it is highly recommended to bring one along on your trip. Some destinations may require one.
* Passengers will have access to hand sanitizer for the duration of the trip. It is recommended to bring your own with you for the trip.
* Hand sanitizing wipes have been installed at the entrance to the motorcoach.
* The motorcoach has been installed with a Power Vented Roof Hatch that will add ventilation and create a powerful airflow.
* The motorcoach has been installed with an Airflow Filter that has a success rate of 99.95% in eliminating viruses and bacteria.
* The motorcoach has been installed with UV Lighting to reduce viruses and bacteria by 99.9%.
* The motorcoach is continuing to be disinfected at least once daily with a cleaning solution that eliminates 99.9% of all viruses and bacteria.